- 8-8 (121-87)
Against the spread
- 6-10 (62-63-3, since week 6)
Games I got completely wrong (All 3 sets of picks)
Buffalo @ Philly
- I really expected Lesean McCoy to be a factor after all his talk during the week, he wasn’t and it showed.
Denver @ Oakland
- I didn’t think Oakland was done, but I thought the Denver defense was good enough to propel them to a victory in the Bay Area. Khalil Mack decided he had other plans and Brock Osweiler gave into Mack’s ideas.
Games I got mostly wrong (2 of 3 picks wrong)
San Francisco @ Cleveland
- I never thought either team was good, but I thought San Fran had momentum and that Cleveland might as well have given up. Hey I got the under right!
Detroit @ St. Louis
- I hated this game because I had no idea if the Lions could bounce back after the Hail Mary lose. It was a pretty close game for a time, which is why I hit the under, but the Lions didn’t have enough.
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
- Well the very early Andy Dalton injury hurts the ability to know if I was wrong or right. Still got the over correct.
San Diego @ Kansas City
- The rain really crushed the ability of these teams to move the ball. The Chiefs won, but didn’t cover and also the 13 points was WAY under in a game I thought that would see the scoreboard break. Stupid rain.
Washington @ Chicago
- Da Bears have really screwed me in a million ways this year it seems. The Redskins hadn’t proven to me they could do anything worthwhile on the road I guess I needed to trust that the Bears home field advantage is more of a disadvantage.
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
- The true Lovie Smith showed up when his Bucs couldn’t beat the Saints at home in a must win game. I still got the under right.
New York (NFC) @ Miami
- I didn’t get the winning team right because the Dolphins seemed to give up on running the ball, again. Odell Beckham Jr is really good isn’t he?
Games I got mostly right (2 out of 3 picks right)
Green Bay @ Dallas
- I didn’t think the Green Bay defense was good enough to keep the Cowboys out of the end zone. I didn’t count on the Cowboys offense being bad enough to keep themselves out.
Games I got completely right (3 out of 3 picks right)
Minnesota @ Arizona
- Pretty easy game here, the Vikings scored a little more than I thought, the Cards a little less, but not enough for me to be wrong.
Seattle @ Baltimore
- The Ravens QB changed and I didn’t know it, it didn’t matter.
Tennessee @ New York (AFC)
- Easiest pick of the day by far for all 3 picks.
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
- Got this one very, very right and THAT is the Jaguars team I’ve been looking for all year, are they here to stay?
Atlanta @ Carolina
- Panthers crushed the Falcons only issue was I gave the Falcons too much credit going into the game.
New England @ Houston
- I didn’t think a broken hand would limit JJ Watt so much, not that I think him at 100% makes a huge difference.