I’ve been a little under the weather these last couple of days and my productivity had lapsed, but no fear I will be back tomorrow with the standard NFL:64 fro the week.
To catch you up on last week. I was 8-8 for the week, making me, 113-79 for the year. Some quick thoughts….
- The Patriots lost because you can’t play shitty special teams and expect to win.
- What would have happened it Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary had hit the ceiling or a rafter or a speaker? I honestly don’t know.
- Carolina is really good even if they gave up a bunch of points to the Saints.
- The Vikings puked all over themselves.
- The Bears puked all over themselves too.
- No one wants to win the NFC East, there playoff privileges should be revoked.
I’m working on the NFL:64 now so hopefully that is up later and if I’m super productive a playoff pictures as well!